Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tennessee Republican Julia Hurley Wins Seat & Credits Hooters For Success

Julia hurley thanks hooters legislator

In her first run for public office, 29-year old Republican & Tennessee Legislator, Julia Hurley won a seat in November and is thanking Hooters for causing her to become "strong-willed and eager to become successful".

In the latest issue of Hooters magazine, in the “Orange Pride Spotlight" success stories section, Hurley says she built networking and business skills while working at Hooters.

“I have taken quite a bit of flack from the public at large during my run for State House in Tennessee for being a Hooters Girl,” she said. “But I know that without that time in my life I would not be as strong-willed and eager to become successful.”

(via LongIslandPress)

No comments:

Post a Comment